Kaizen Academy: Building Your In-House Lean Certification Program
The Kaizen Academy is your in-house practical training program to develop and certify continuous improvement leaders. Our Kaizen Academy model is based on our standard Kaizen College curriculum which is customised to fit the unique situation of your business. We begin with a training needs analysis:
- What are the desired business outcomes (short and long-term)?
- What is the operating system or business model to support these outcomes?
- What roles are necessary to build and support this model?
- What skills and knowledge is required to fulfill these roles?
- What learning environments are best suited to develop these skills?
Based on this training needs analysis, experienced consultants and curriculum development experts work with client teams to tailor the program. We adapt the training materials and simulations to better suit client needs. We draw from more than 500 hours of class room training modules, case studies, practical exercises, simulations and videos.
The role of Kaizen Institute instructors is to:
- Coach and develop the training and facilitation skills of trainees
- Jointly oversee the improvement projects of your trainees
- Mentor the trainees through successful hands-on projects
- Certify trainees to be self-sufficient improvement leaders
- Gemba exercises on the client
- Improved team spirit
- Client tailor made schedule
The successful continuous improvement leader will not only demonstrate the ability to lead projects and deliver business results in safety, quality, delivery cost, cash and employee engagement, they will also become the “viral agents” within the organization to spread continuous improvement as trainers, coaches and cross-functional kaizen event leaders.
Kaizen Institute Consulting Group
Europe / Middle East / Africa
Zug 6300 Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0) 41 725 42 80
Fax: +41 (0) 41 725 42 89
North / Latin America
7137 East Rancho Vista Drive B11
Scottsdale, AZ 85251 USA
Tel: +1 888 464 3622
Kabuto-cho Dai-ichi Bldg, 3F
5-1 Nihonbashi Kabuto-cho
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0026
Tel: +81 (0) 3 5847 8245
Fax: +81 (0) 3 5747 7901